Valentino’s is being proactive in protecting our customers
March 17 Update
To Our Valued Valentino’s Customers,
During these unprecedented times, the safety of our customers and employees is our highest priority. We will continue to serve you through carry-out, delivery and express lunch locations. These locations will allow us to serve our customers in the safest and most convenient way possible.
We continue to emphasize food safety and sanitization procedures in all Valentino’s locations.
We appreciate your continued support during this time and are grateful for the integrity and loyalty of our local communities.
The health and safety of our customers and employees is always our priority. We believe it is important to share what we are doing to keep Valentino’s restaurants safe and clean.
- All contact surfaces are cleaned and sanitized multiple times per day.
- All employees wash hands multiple times per day and wear protective disposable gloves.
- Employees are told not to come into work if they have any symptom of a cold.
- All of our hot food is cooked in an oven that is set at 450°F or in boiling water.
- Valentino’s has won multiple awards from the Lincoln/Lancaster County Health Department and routinely receives high marks on its health inspections.
- All managers and supervisors receive additional food safety training that is not required from the health department.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
– Valentino’s Corporate Office